Antique Original Watercolour Marine Landscape Mediterranean Scene Framed Mounted
Original watercolour painting depicting villager milling around the their fishing village on their way home. No foxing but with very minor sunbleaching.
The perspective on this painting is amazing the way the light falls across the mountain and builds is something to see. Frame size 16x19 inches across. Painting is 10.5x 7.5 inches high.
Dating the painting is hard, Id say 1880 - 1910. Painting can be collect from Risby, Suffolk but I do post items worldwide. This item is in the category "Art\Paintings".
The seller is "the_halls_of_the_mountain_king" and is located in this country: GB. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Features: One of a Kind (OOAK)
- Region of Origin: Morroco
- Custom Bundle: No
- Handmade: Yes
- Production Technique: Watercolour Painting
- Unit Type: Unit
- Item Height: 11
- Subject: Landscape
- Personalise: No
- Size: Small (up to 12 in wide)
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom
- Material: Paper
- Culture: Unknown
- Certificate of Authenticity (COA): No
- Time Period Produced: 1900-1924
- Framing: Mounted & Framed
- Artist: Unknown
- Year of Production: 1900
- Style: Traditional
- Signed: No
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Unit of Sale: Single Piece
- Type: Painting