Anglo Ashanti war African Gold Mask Tribal Sword Axe Antique Military Print 1896
RARE Origional 1896 Chromolithograph Print, By William Gibb - From the Folio. NAVAL & MILITARY TROPHIES AND PERSONAL RELICS OF BRITISH HEROES. Approx Size of Mount: 17" x 13" Inches APPROX. Approx Visible Size of Print.
14" x 10" Inches Approx APPROX. Original Antique Chromo lithograph Print from 1896, not a modern reproduction, as such only one available. Freshly doubled mounted, backed and sealed - ready for you to frame.
Genuine Antique Print - Not a modern reproduction. As the print is old there maybe some minor marks, signs of age spots etc to the edges, you will receive the item pictured, so the photographs are integral to the description, condition report and listing.
We have many mounted antique prints available, please see our other listings. London dealers sell mounted prints for around GBP285 each, so this plate is competitively priced for an original 19th Century plate. The cheaper examples you see listed are smaller later reproductions and don't come close to the real thing. He was elder brother to the artist Robert Gibb. This item is in the category "Art\Art Prints".
london" and is located in this country: GB. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Unit of Sale: Single Piece
- Artist: William Gibb
- Originality: Original
- Size: Medium (up to 36in.
- Custom Bundle: No
- Date of Creation: Antique (Pre-1900)
- Item Length: Mount: 17\
- Region of Origin: London, England
- Framing: Mounted
- Colour: Multi-Colour
- Listed By: Dealer or Reseller
- Unit Type: Unit
- Year of Production: 1896
- Original Folio: NAVAL & MILITARY TROPHIES AND PERSONAL RELIC
- Listed by Self-Representing Artist?: No
- Width (Inches): Mount: 17\
- Item Height: Mount: 17\
- Style: Traditional
- Approx Visible Size of Print: 14.5\
- Features: Backed & Sealed, Fixed Mount Not Suitable For Removal, Matted
- Unit Quantity: 1
- Item Width: Mount: 17\
- Culture: European
- Handmade: No
- Time Period Produced: 1850-1899
- Image Orientation: Landscape
- Signed: No
- Title: NAVAL & MILITARY TROPHIES AND PERSONAL RELICS OF BRITISH HEROES
- Material: Lithograph, Paper
- Certificate of Authenticity (COA): No
- Original/Licensed Reprint: Original
- Subject: Military, Fashion, Costume, Dress, Fashion History, History, Decorative Arts, War
- Print Surface: Paper
- Type: Print
- Illustrator: William Gibb
- Height (Inches): 18\
- Theme: Art, Conflicts & Wars, Fashion, History, Militaria, Social History, Costume, Dress, Decorative Arts
- Production Technique: Chromolithograph
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom
- Personalise: No