1830 Antique Engraving King George IV Royal Coat of Arms Crest Armorial Bearing
Rare Antique Engraving from Thomas Robson's Folio of. The British Herald, Or Cabinet of Armorial Bearings of the Nobility & Gentry of Great Britain & Ireland. Freshly mounted / matted, backed and sealed ready for you to frame.
From a folio of prints published by Turner & Marwood of Sunderland for Thomas Robson's. This is an original 1830 print, not to be confused with the modern reprinted versions widely available. Good overall condition, some yellowing of the paper, and age spots, foxing and marks, good considering this is 190+ years old. You will receive the item pictured, so the pictures are integral to the condition report and listing.
This and the others come from a large private library and have been in the same family for a number of decades. Approx Visible Size of Print.
25cm x 19.5cm approx. This item is in the category "Art\Art Prints".london" and is located in this country: GB.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Size: Medium
- Visible Size of Print: 25cm x 19.5cm approx.
- Custom Bundle: No
- Original Folio / Publication: The British Herald Cabinet of Armorial Bearings
- Printer / Engraver: Turner & Marwood, Sunderland
- Listed by Self-Representing Artist?: No
- Item Height: Approx Mount Size: 34cm x 28cm Approx
- Item Width: Approx Mount Size: 34cm x 28cm Approx
- Type: Print
- Signed: No
- Original/Licensed Reprint: Original
- Personalise: No
- Unit of Sale: Single Piece
- Handmade: No
- Artist: Turner & Marwood, Thomas Robson
- Production Technique: Copper Engraving
- Framing: Mounted
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom
- Style: Illustration Art, Traditional
- Material: Paper
- Unit Quantity: 1
- Theme: Art, Social History, History, Heraldry, Family History, Nobility, Royalty
- Time Period Produced: 1800-1849
- Features: Mounted, Backed and Sealed, Not Suitable for removal from mount
- Image Orientation: Portrait
- Subject: Heraldic Art, Heraldry, Aristocracy, Nobility, History, Armorial, Family Crests, Genealogy
- Year of Production: 1830
- Originality: Original
- Print Surface: Paper
- Colour: Black and White
- Listed By: Dealer or Reseller
- Date of Creation: Antique (Pre-1900)
- Place of Publication / Printing: England
- Approx Size of Mount: 34cm x 28cm Approx
- Item Length: Approx Mount Size: 34cm x 28cm Approx
- Region of Origin: London, England
- Unit Type: Unit
- Culture: European
- Title: The British Herald, Or Cabinet of Armorial Bearings